Flashforge Dreamer Review
Features – FlashForge Dreamer Review
- ARM Contex-M4 CPU processor, measuring faster.
- IPS material 3.5 in multi-language LCD operation.
- Self-developed Flashpoint model slices driver process.
- Support with WiFi connection, uploading the printing file to the machine.
- Built-in 4g memory support with storing file and folder.
- Can upgrade firmware on the computer, to keep it always up-to-date.
- Help with USB 2.0 / 32G card.
- High-end plastic-alloy body, a sense of style and tech.
- Support for Windows XP/7/8 32/64 bit, Linux, and Mac OS.
- Compatible with Skeinforge and Slic3r slicing Optional effect of slicing.
- Easy to operate.
- Enclosed chamber is insulating temperature reducing external interference and warp of print.
- Built-in multiple user-defined LED pixel strips.
- The design of integrated filament chamber solves the wire winding issue.
- It turns 3D designs into real, physical objects.
- High-end plastic-alloy body/frame; New 3.5″ HD IPS touchscreen.
- Enclosed chamber insulates and protects prints.
- Self-developed software FlashPrint; Compatible both with Skeinforge and Slic3r slicing.
- Full manufacturer’s warranty fulfilled by Flashforge Amazon and lifetime support provided by expert FlashForge Amazon technicians.
Specifications – FlashForge Dreamer Review
- Packing Dimensions: 22” x 17” x 22”
- 3D Printer Dimensions: 12.6” x 18.4” x 15”
- Packing Weight: 31.5 pounds
- Actual Weight: 27 pounds
- Package Size: 590 x 470 x 580 mm
- Positioning Precision: 0.0001” on Z axis, 0.0004” on XY plane
- Resolution: 0.004”
- Build Volume: 9.1” x 5.9” x 5.5”
- Filament Compatibility: ABS / PLA / PVA
Included In the Box – FlashForge Dreamer Review
- FlashForge Dreamer
- Two Spools of Filament (1 kg ABS and 1 kg PLA)
- USB Cable
- Tool Kits
- 2GB SD Card
Try to create your perspective having info from sources and reviews like this Flashforge Dreamer Review. We can lend you sufficient details to make a good purchase decision. Please reach us if you need extra information. We will extend the Flashforge Dreamer Review.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRXTeB32w_E]