The MakerBot 3D Scanner or MakerBot Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanner from MakerBot permits:
- To scan your 3D object.
- To send the 3D file directly to your PC.
The MakerBot 3D Scanner or MakerBot Digitizer is optimized to accomplish that with the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D printers, MakerBot MakerWare, and Thingiverse.
Using MakerBot MultiScan Technology, the MakerBot Digitizer enables you to check out stuff from multiple angles to get the cover, bottom, and the hidden parts of your 3D object. With 200k triangles on a single 3D matter, you can also “blend” all the varying perspectives into one 3D model for excellent efficiency.
- MakerBot MultiScan Technology
- Optimized for 3D Printing
- Transform your World
- MakerWare for Digitizer
- Makerbot 3D Scanner Features
- Helps your design process
- Quick and straightforward to use
- Revise Your Object
- Advanced Software
- 3D printable scanned input
- Key Features & Benefits
- Conclusion Makerbot 3D Scanner Digitizer Review
MakerBot MultiScan Technology
MakerBot MultiScan Technology enables you to check and scan anything from several sides to capture the all different parts and sides that you have to check. You can after that “merge” them unitedly to create a high-quality 3D model.
Optimized for 3D Printing
With two just to steps, the MakerBot 3D Scanner or MakerBot Digitizer as a beginner device yet advanced software program you can create full 3D prints ready for 3D printing.
MakerBot optimized the whole method to work quickly with MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D printers. Nevertheless, the MakerBot 3D Scanner or MakerBot Digitizer provides regular style files.
Therefore, you can use them on the 3D printer of your selection. You no longer require any design or 3D modeling skills to start, and it all appears in minutes.
Transform your World
Find things skeptically. When you examine a simple thing, you provide it a name life in the digital world most recent.
The MakerBot Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanning device is making standard 3D file formats to ensure that you can change, shape, form, twist, animated, and transform objects in a third-party 3D modeling program.
MakerWare for Digitizer
Behind the two-click uniformity is a complicated and compelling reconstruction approach.
There is no any adjustments necessary during the scanning process so you can proceed to the next production process in a matter of minutes.
MakerWare, the software used for MakerBot 3D Scanner Digitizer includes an algorithm that combines hundreds of thousands of points in a seamless digital mesh in an instant.
Makerbot 3D Scanner Features
- Storage temperature: 32-90 f.
- Operating temperature: 60-90 f.
- AC input: 100-240 v, ~2 amps, 50-60 Hz.
- Power requirements: 12 v dc @ 2.08 amps.
- Scan volume: 8×8 diam and 20.3 height.
- Dimensional accuracy: 0.079 in – 2mm.
- Detail quality: 0.0197 in (0.5 mm).
- Polygon count definition: 200k.
- Scan speed: 10 minutes.
- Measures per rotation: 800 per rotation.
- Optimal light conditions: artificial in-house light.
- Max weight allowed in the little turntable: 6.6 lbs.
- Included software: MakerWare for Digitizer.
- Exported data types: STL, thing.
- OS: Linux and Windows.
- Lasers: two safe laser beam generators.
- Camera: 1.3 megapixels CMOS picture sensor.
- Enclosure Materials: ABS.
- Connection: USB.
- Engine: 0.9 step angle with 1/16 micro stepping.
- 3D Scanner Dimensions and Weight: 18.7 x 16.2 x 8.0 in and 4.7lbs.
- Package Dimensions and Weight: 20.5 x 18.5 x 9.6 in and 11.0lbs.
Helps your design process
The MakerBot Digitizer starts the process of the 3D job object with of tens of myriads of points and aspects.
Many 3D modeling applications let you move these valid points and issues to remodel your object into something new. You can connect distinct models also, trim them into items, or subtract material from your model.
3D scanning with the Makerbot 3D Scanner or MakerBot Digitizer is a perfect method to get started on a 3D design process without having to start from damage, whether you are developing a prototype of a different product or a new 3D model to talk about online.
Quick and straightforward to use
The MakerBot Digitizer is an excellent tool for doing a medium-quality, 3D-printable model and getting scans of things up to 8” diameter x 8” high. The MakerBot Digitizer is usually also a desktop 3D scanning device and displays balance and correctness in a fast and easy-to-use system that is compatible with MakerBot and new Stratasys 3D printers.
Revise Your Object
The MakerBot Digitizer or MakerBot 3D Scanner outcomes standard 3D file formats to ensure that you can change, shape, mildew, twist, animate, and reconstruct objects in a third-party 3D modeling program. The document you obtain from your scan is usually the starting point.
Modifying a 3D model is available by using third party software like MakerBot Thingiverse and third-party software program, such as MeshMixer. You can also calibrate your 3D model down to organize short pieces in MakerWare for Digitizer.
|Pixologic ZBrush 4R7|
If you want to make exceptional adjustments to your 3D design just, you’ll be capable of sculpting it according to your choice with a third-party modeling application, such as Geomagic or ZBrush.
Pursuing the two-click simplicity can be a challenging and active renovation practice. MakerWare for Digitizer contains a criterion that combines hundreds of hundreds of moments into a smooth digital fine mesh in simply mere seconds.
There’s simply no patching, stitching, or fixing expected so that you can skip to your productive process straight. We’ve worked hard to make software that sustains your period.
3D printable scanned input
The MakerBot Digitizer allows 3D models that accommodate almost 200,000 triangles. The 3D versions are watertight, meaning they perform not have openings in lacking data, and the software program removes run away data that is not a component of your object automatically.
Designers, teachers, and performers can use the MakerBot Digitizer tests as starting circumstances in their 3D creation procedure.
Key Features & Benefits
- Unfasten your creativeness with the MakerBot Digitizer Desktop 3D Scanning device.
- Create, scan, and participate your final own 3D versions.
- Have pleasure scanning services and share what you love.
- Zero 3D modeling experience is necessary to start creating awesome 3D stuff.
- Optimized for MakerBot Replicator® Desktop 3D MakerBot Printers and Thingiverse®.
Conclusion Makerbot 3D Scanner Digitizer Review
Overall, the MakerBot Digitizer is an exceptional product for customers, yet lacks some of the features of other 3D scanners on our list. The most distinctive feature is its ease of use, not its scanning abilities. Originally $1,400, the Digitizer can be bought for around $750 through some retailers.
For enthusiasts, the hope is that Makerbot will publish a new version of the Digitizer on the agenda. Its simplicity in scanning could be the starting point of a product that, with developments, could take the purchaser and entry-level market for its own.